I, Stockwell Day, Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, pursuant to subsection 6(2) of the Canada Border Services Agency ActFootnote 1, hereby delegate any power, duty or function that I am authorized to exercise or perform under paragraph 25(1)(e) and section 29, and subsection 30.4(2) of the Special Import Measures ActFootnote 2 to the President of the Canada Border Services Agency, or in his or her absence, the person carrying out his or her duties and functions.
Dated at Ottawa, in the Province of Ontario, thisday of , 2006.
Stockwell Day, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: