This presentation is conducted by a Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) representative and is followed by a question and answer period. Technical or CBSA/eManifest policy-related questions will be deferred to the appropriate client support channel. The session length is approximately 1 hour. The presentation includes:
- Freight Forwarder Requirements
- Electronic House Bill Process Flow
- Transmission Options
- Border Process
- Managing Your Records
- Client Support
|2017-09-26||2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (ET)||English|
|2017-10-17||2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (ET)||French|
|2017-10-31||2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (ET)||English|
|2017-11-14||2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (ET)||French|
|2017-11-28||2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (ET)||English|
|2017-12-12||2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (ET)||English|
- If you have registered for an eManifest Webinar presentation, please be advised that session dates and/or times are subject to change. You will be advised by e-mail in advance should this occur.
The CBSA is committed to respecting the personal privacy of all individuals who subscribe to its seminars and information sessions. See our Privacy statement for details.
- submit the information requested in the online form below
- send an e-mail to eManifest_comm-Manifeste_electronique_comm@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca that includes your:
- preferred presentation date
- phone number(s)
- e-mail address
- occupation (optional)
The CBSA will reply to your request within two business days to confirm your registration and provide instructions on how to participate.
- Date modified: