To use the new dual iris camera, follow these instructions:
- Stand in front of the self- serve
- Hold the front of the adjustable
camera, with your arms slightly
bent, and tilt the camera until you
see both your eyes in the mirror.
- Open your eyes wide. Do not
cover or close one eye.
- Centre the green oval between
your eyes and focus on it. If two
ovals appear, align your eyes
within the ovals. If you only see
one oval, align one eye within the
- Follow the audio instructions.
- You may be required to move
slightly closer to or farther away
from the camera. Move slowly.
- The shutter sound will indicate
when your irises have been photographed.
- You have 30 seconds to complete
the iris capture. If you don't
complete the iris capture in time,
you will need to repeat the
Avoid wearing specialty contacts, such as patterned contacts, and dark or dirty glasses because they may cause problems with the iris capture.