This document is also available in PDF (178 Kb) [help with PDF files]
1. This revised memorandum will provide a stable link to the official version of the CCRFTA Rules of Origin Regulations. The CCRFTA Rules of Origin Regulations are no longer fully excerpted in this memorandum.
2. The editing revisions made in this memorandum do not affect or change any of the existing policies or procedures.
This memorandum provides a stable link to the Department of Justice for the official version of the CCRFTA Rules of Origin Regulations that are used to determine the entitlement of goods to preferential tariff treatment under the Canada-Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement (CCRFTA).
The current version of the CCRFTA Rules of Origin Regulations may be found on the Department of Justice Web site at: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/PDF/SOR-2002-395.pdf .
Guidelines and General Information
4. For more information, within Canada call the Border Information Service at 1-800-461-9999. From outside Canada call 204-983-3500 or 506-636-5064. Long distance charges will apply. Agents are available Monday to Friday (08:00 – 16:00 local time/except holidays). TTY is also available within Canada: 1-866-335-3237.
- Issuing office:
- Trade Programs Directorate
- Headquarters file:
- Legislative references:
- Order in Council P.C. 2002-1859
- Other references:
- Superseded memorandum D:
- D11-5-3 dated
Services provided by the Canada Border Services Agency are available in both official languages.
- Date modified: